Human Resources Associate (T), BTS
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Human Resources Associate(T)
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
This position is responsible for carrying out all clerical and administrative tasks as assigned in the corporate recruitment team. Additionally provides varying support to the Recruitment team and various stakeholders.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provide support to the Corporate Recruitment team in a highly demanding and changing environment
- Prepare candidate recruitment files
- Process background and vaccination checks
- Process Conditional Offers and Final contracts
- Contact candidates to send documentation
- Create employee numbers utilizing SAP
- Assemble data to prepare reports, required documents and presentations
- Maintain organized and accurate filing system of confidential information
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Post-secondary education in office administration or a related discipline is preferred
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Drive and the ability to maintain excellent interpersonal relationships
- Innate sense of organization
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to maintain flexibility and manage constant change
- 6 month work contract
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm;
- Work profile: remote
- Related work center: Mississauga, Ontario (occasional travel)
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- A stimulating job and a collaborative work team
- Discounts on Bell products and services
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Please note that the only information related to the Performance Management Process (PMP) that should be included on your resume or cover letter is your current rating (Exceeds, Achieves, etc.). A more detailed copy of your PMP may be requested at a later date.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga