HR Consultant, Employee Services
Req Id: 366734
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Name and description of hiring department
Employee Services is responsible for providing support on matters concerning payroll, employee benefits and transactions for active employees or retirees of Bell Canada and its subsidiaries. Operating in a call centre environment, we are constantly on the lookout for opportunities to improve service quality and efficiency. For example, new technologies such as artificial intelligence offer automation opportunities that can help us to improve these aspects.
Description of the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Employee Services, you will be the leader on various portfolios within the district, of which, the centralization of ASK HR question, the development of operational best practices that bring quality and efficiency in driving an optimal employee experience. This program is designed to give employees of BCE and its subsidiaries benefits which must be developed and adhered to on an equitable basis for all employees. The selected candidate will oversee the development and implementation of changes to the HR team’s service delivery offer.
You will support and help develop a team of unionized employees, working in collaboration with various teams within the company and with external suppliers. We are seeking a highly motivated person who is recognized for their experience and knowledge of change management, project management, process improvement and data analytics.
If you’re passionate and driven, and are eager for interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Employee Services, the Consultant will be required to:
- Support the development of new competencies and procedures for a team of unionized employees, in order to help support the onboarding of new programs and policies
- Develop plans and strategies for improvement projects in accordance with call centre delivery best practices.
- Oversee changes aimed at improving service quality and efficiency while applying change management best practices.
- Establish solid relationships and work efficiently with all relevant teams to identify and seize improvement opportunities.
- Analyze and review processes in order to recommend and implement solutions that meet the highest service level.
- Analyze and review the various key performance indicators (KPI) in order to recommend action plans.
- Produce high-quality documentation, including presentations.
- Address situations proactively.
Essential skills / competencies:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in management or human resources, or an appropriate combination of education and experience
- Bilingualism, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in project and change management
- Call centre and human resources expertise
- Strong customer focus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in the use of Excel (for data analysis)
Full-time employee. Willingness to work weekends and evenings, on occasion, so as to meet deadlines. Call centre environment.
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.