Graduate Leadership Program, Bell Business Markets - Advanced Products and Solutions ON/QC/Atlantic
The Bell Business Markets (BBM) Graduate Leadership Program is an exciting opportunity for new grads to launch their careers with Canada’s leading communications company.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud.
The Advanced Products and Solutions (APS) Team is at the forefront of innovation, designing our next-gen Cloud, IoT, MEC and Edge solutions. 2023 is a year of rapid growth for the APS Managed Services (MS) and Professional Services (PS) teams. We’re looking for enthusiastic new grads to help us achieve our vision of being the preferred next-gen partner for Canadian businesses.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth of experience to help transform the organization and become the next generation of leaders at Bell
Why join us?
- Benefit from a continuous learning environment and develop your expertise in your role.
- Get to know the BBM family and its executive team during an orientation session.
- Deliver on transformational projects to launch new product roadmaps, services, and solutions, to enable the customer to do more.
- Expand your network as you work with the industry experts, including our amazing peer-to-peer grad and alumni support network.
- Develop your technical and leadership skills through formal and experiential training programs.
- Grow through one-to-one mentorship with experienced leaders, and career coaching from our leadership development team.
Transition easily from the university life you love; be part of a vibrant community of grads and never stop learning!
What we’re looking for:
Within our Advanced Product and Services (APS) domain, we have several opportunities available. For more details on each of the below roles, click here.
- Specialist, Software Developer – Infrastructure
- Specialist, Software Developer – Integrator
- Specialist, Software Developer – Automation
- Specialist, Software Developer – IoT
- Technical Product Manager
- Analyst, Business Intelligence - IoT
You should apply if:
- You will graduate, or have already graduated, with your Bachelor’s degree in 2023, 2022 or 2021. If you graduated in 2020 or earlier, you are not eligible.
- OR: You are a post-grad (Masters) candidate graduating by Spring/Summer 2023, and have had a maximum of 1 year between completing your Bachelor’s degree and enrolling in your Master’s program. If the gap between finishing your Bachelors and starting your Masters is more than 1 year, you are not eligible.
- You are excited about telecommunications and have demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills.
- You are interested in driving organizational change and taking on new challenges.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You have the ability to lead and influence others
- Apply on Bell careers page.
- You must submit a resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
- Focus your efforts and apply to a maximum of 3 Bell postings that match your skills and interests.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/31/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.