Freelancer, Brand Ambassador, CFAX 1070, 107.3 Virgin Radio, CTV 2,Bell Media Victoria
Req Id: 359392
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Posting Date: April 19, 2022
Closing Date: May 6, 2022
Job Title: Freelancer, Brand Ambassador, CFAX 1070, 107.3 Virgin Radio, CTV 2, Bell Media Victoria
Company: Bell Media Inc.
Job status: Temporary – Part Time
Location: Victoria, BC
The successful candidate would be a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity and who is available and willing to work casual hours days, evenings and weekends. Under the direction of the Promotions Co-ordinator(s) this position is ideally suited for an enthusiastic team player who communicates well and has the ability to interact well with all listener groups.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all necessary signage and display items i.e.; banner roll, backdrops, tents, balloons, ballots and/or ballot boxes are at events and set up properly in visible locations for radio and television remotes, events or live broadcasts
- Greeting and interacting with clients and listeners in a professional and courteous manner
- Informing people of special events or promotions happening at the remote or live broadcast
- Informing people of Bell Media on-air promotions and or programming including our contesting
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends including some statutory holidays
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- Keen ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate will, and to express or articulate ideas.
- Must be responsible, attentive, and have a sense of priority.
- Highly motivated, dependable and energetic
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Media - Freelancer
Job Status: Temporary - Part time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Victoria
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 05/06/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Victoria
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.