Req Id: 359329
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
Reporting and working closely with the Senior Finance Manager to maintain accuracy and completeness of content forecast files, perform various month-end duties and process payments.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy and completeness of content forecast files, process updates from both distributors and programming teams for all library movies
- Calculate tariff royalties, process payments, coding of invoices and reporting
- Calculate revenue shares, processing payments, ensure required entries and accruals are recorded
- Complete month end process - ensure required entries and accruals are recorded, maintain accuracy and completeness of forecast/budgets, complete various balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in analysis of month end results and providing variance explanations for variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- The ideal candidate will either have recently completed, or be close to completing, the CPA designation
- Good understanding of accounting fundamentals needed
- Experience and expertise working with Excel is essential
- Attention to detail and the willingness to understand the business process
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, take ownership of issues and see through to resolution
- Ability to prioritize effectively between competing demands on time, and escalate appropriately when needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/26/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.