Req Id: 376114
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Operational Planning and strategy team supports Client Operations for Bell Mobility and Bell Residential Services (Home Phone, Internet, TV and Fibre) is currently looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to fulfill the role of Budget and Long Term Planning Specialist. The Team is responsible for the Capacity Planning, Yearly Budgeting, Monthly/Quarterly forecasting, Month end reporting, Team count reporting, Performance & Compensation Management, Expense Management, Weekly Executive reporting, and Financial Modelling for entire Client Operations.
The selected candidate will report to the Manager of Financial Analysis. This is an excellent opportunity for a business-minded individual, capable and comfortable with challenging the status quo, while working effectively in a collaborative environment with all Client Operations units and levels.
- Capacity Planning, Yearly budgeting, Quarterly forecasting, Monthly Mini-Forecasting, and Financial Modelling:
- Determine Demand forecasts (Call volume & Handle Time) and Supply forecasts (Team count, shrinkage, hiring and attrition both internal & external) for each contact queue within Customer Operations
- Work with the Vendor Management/Call Placement, Sales, Marketing and Project & Process Delivery teams to ensure all Vendor strategies, Sales & Marketing campaigns and KFIs (known future influences) are captured and planned/budgeted for accordingly
- Assist in the financial modeling process
- Expense Management and Weekly Executive reporting:
- Produce Daily month-end expense forecasts identifying variances to financial, team count and key metric targets, provide explanations and suggestions to executives for decision making
- Work closely with other teams (i.e. project delivery; scheduling, real-time management, vendors management) to provide guidance and assistance
- Create and deliver weekly decks for VPs and SVP summarizing all assumptions, key metrics, and identifying risks and opportunities to meet our Client Experience and Budget targets
- Month End Reporting & Team count management:
- Produce weekly/monthly Team count reporting and via auditing, ensure accuracy at a cost center, reporting structure, and agent grouping level.
- Produce month end metrics and financial reports with detail explanations to EVP (i.e. Service Level, Demand and Supply, Challenges and highlights in the month, and Implementation Strategies for upcoming month)
- Performance and Compensation Management:
- Produce both internal and external weekly/monthly agent performance reports with detail analysis by segment and site
- Produce bi-weekly compensation forecasting and monthly compensation payout files
- Communicate effectively with all client operations teams to properly evaluate agent performance, configure ranking and pay grade structure, validate & update current month compensation payout and upcoming month performance targets
- Adhoc reporting and analysis as required
- Experience in a Budgeting/Planning/Forecasting/Performance & Compensation Management role or related field
- Familiarity with commonly accepted contact center industry practices, terminology, and key metrics
- Strong analytical and intuitive skills – ability to reason logically, recognize assumptions, and ability to assess (quantify) impacts
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze numbers for accuracy and reasonableness
- Highly organized, independent, and ability to handle multiple requests in order of priority
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal (ability to effectively communicate and present to people at all levels)
- Must have the ability to work within a team, under pressure and respect deadlines
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing environment
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor Degree
- Professional designation (i.e. CA, CPA, CMA, CFA) is an asset
- Master degree (i.e. MBA) is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.