Req Id: 292897
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
Within the Bell Business Markets Finance group, the financial analyst plays a critical role in financial management and reporting. We are looking for a dynamic and responsible self-starter, who is detail-oriented and can work collaboratively with others. The candidate will be responsible for financial support of the Large Market sales team and will perform financial analyses, planning and forecasting, and prepare and review management reports specific to revenues and compensation.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
- Perform all functions relating to month end financial analysis, including Revenue Recognition efforts (insuring deal cycle is complete and follows accounting rules).
- Assist with Forecasting and Budgeting of revenues.
- Manage the quarterly and annual sales bonus plan and account structure.
- Prepare financial management reports for Senior Management and ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial results.
- Provide revenue analysis on customers and products, including adhoc analysis to influence business decisions.
- Account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure accurate reporting of Revenues.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- 2 years of financial/accounting experience
- Strong problem solving skills & resourceful
- Strong leadership and communication/presentation skills (English & French)
- Experience managing finance projects
- Accounting designation (CA, CMA or CGA)
- Knowledge of BI and SAP
- Good understanding of revenue recognition principles and SOx processes
- Flexible schedule during quarter-ends.
- Bilingual (French and English).
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 06/10/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.