Req Id: 245708
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the Radio Finance Team from our downtown Toronto studios.
- Complete month-end process and financial statements
- Prepare monthly financial statement variance analysis comparing to budget, Prior Year and Forecast
- Complete monthly account reconciliations
- Update financial forecast monthly - Revenue and Expenses
- Perform various account analyses monthly
- Manage (create and analyze) the budget process
- Support the Bell Media Operational managers for various requests
- Support the corporate and regional finance group
- Special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Create and maintain complex financial models in Microsoft Excel
- Completion of professional accounting designation program (i.e. CPA, CA, CMA, CGA ) or nearing completion
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to initiative, take ownership of issues and see through to resolution
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills. Ability to communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner to the relevant audience.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical to performance success
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, manage competing priorities and balance multiple deliverables
- Ability to drive results while fostering a positive and collaborative work environment
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office products, with high intermediate or advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Broadcast Media experience would be an asset
- Working knowledge of SAP/BW, BPC and Wide-Orbit software
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 10/18/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto