Field Sales Representative - Markham, Bell authorized agents (OSL) + $1000 Signing Bonus
Company: Bell Authorized Agents (OSL) The Bell Residential Sales & Distribution team continues to focus on the multi-dwelling unit (MDU) segment for the Ontario market. Aim is to increase the penetration of the company's world class FTTH based, Fibe Internet, TV and Home Phone services to targeted building residents.
MDU Field Sales Representative is responsible for managing Bell's end-to-end relationships with on-site Property Managers and other key contacts. Organize and represent Bell in the promotion and sale of Bell Residential Services (TV, Internet and Home Phone) at select kiosk and special events within and outside residential apartment and condominium buildings plus any customer follow-up from the sales process. In addition, you will be required to plan and execute on additional revenue generating opportunities utilizing the lead generation and referral programs.
- Represent Bell within the Greater Toronto Area condominium and rental building market, and specifically with Boards of Directors, Property Management companies, and Superintendents / Resident Managers
- Ongoing communication and regular site visits to assigned buildings, with a goal of developing relationships and securing customer acquisition rights
- Attract residential customers to purchase Bell Fibe TV, Internet, and Bell Home Phone services at kiosk and special events within & outside apartment and condominium buildings.
- Leverage existing internal sources of sales leads, identify new sources of opportunities for sales through referral, and lead generation programs with property management companies.
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis.
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Marketing group.
- Training program to help you master your role and ongoing coaching to ensure your success.
- Highly competitive base pay, plus uncapped commission! Expected earnings: $55,000-65,000 in the first year with some exceptionally motivated representatives making up to and in excess of $80K.
- Company paid Benefits
- Flexible schedule: Monday - Friday 12-8 PM, with occasional weekends as required
- Sales tool and technology: smartphone, uniforms, branding
- 25% off personal Bell products/services
- This position requires being on the road to meet with key contacts; travel within the GTA 80% of the time
- Must own a vehicle in good condition
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Proven sales and marketing experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key contacts & customers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the telecommunication industry an asset but not a mandatory requirement. INDJAC
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information: Position Type: Contractor Job Status: Regular - Full Time Position Level: Contractor Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ajax || Canada : Ontario : Brampton || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : East York || Canada : Ontario : Etobicoke || Canada : Ontario : Markham || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Newmarket || Canada : Ontario : North York || Canada : Ontario : Oshawa || Canada : Ontario : Pickering || Canada : Ontario : Richmond Hill || Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Stouffville || Canada : Ontario : Thornhill || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Vaughan || Canada : Ontario : Whitby Contact Name: Application Deadline: 08/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada , ON , Markham