Dispatch Agent, Seasonal
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell's network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Control Center Team has a major role in delivering repair and installation services to our business and residential customers.
Our different teams have for mandate:
- Central Offices analysis: Responsible for dispatch and follow-up of disturbance tickets for the central offices' maintenance
- Customer Resolution Team: Supports calls from Bell's internal departments related to the dispatch as well as customer service
- Dispatch: Optimizes the workload of technicians while respecting customer appointments
- Loading business: Controls quality and assignment of business orders to technicians
- Manual Handling Team: Ensures an irreproachable quality of the installation orders and manages exception cases associated with uncompleted orders
Within our different dynamic groups, a stimulating and rewarding atmosphere allows us to surpass the quality of our customer service, day after day.
What sets us apart from other companies: a very competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, continuous training, a sane and diversify workplace, easy access to public transit and a competitive group insurance program.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Distribute tasks and workload
- Ensure that specific tasks are assigned to technicians with the required skills
- Prioritize orders and assess required turnaround time
- Provide support to technicians
- Ensure tight follow-up of tasks to avoid customer failures or delays
- Ensure follow-up with our customers
- Ensure compliance of technicians with work procedures
- Refer special cases to the right stakeholders
- Verbal and written communications with the various internal and external stakeholders
- Contact customers to keep them informed of their case and make a new appointment if necessary
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- French: fluent in the language with no significant limitation
- English: working ability to carry out normal business in the language
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
- Ability to handle multiple situations simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to change
- Autonomy and rapid decision-making
- Highly developed team spirit
- Depth analysis capacity
- Good communication skills
- Customer focus
- Diplomacy and tact
- High school diploma required
- Possibility of five days per week, Monday to Friday between 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Rotating schedule for Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Must be available 7 /7 days
- No vacation granted during summer
Bilingualism is required (English and French).
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 03/28/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal