Digital Production Internship, Bell Media
Req Id: 375858
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Bell Media’s digital content creation team is looking for keen, energetic students to fulfil internship placements working across our digital brands. Operating in an extremely fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative environment with globally recognized entertainment brands and series, we create digital and social content that is culturally relevant while standing out in the vast landscape of news, entertainment and lifestyle editorial. If you're a go-getter who lives and breathes all things social media with a deep desire to learn, we're looking for you!
You will be involved in ideation, creation and analysis of original content for our Entertainment, Lifestyle and Original Productions departments. This content will span across TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat and web.
You are a creative thinker who is highly versed in and vocal on social media and understands the nuances and features across platforms. Always on the pulse of what’s up and coming, you thrive in social spaces, and are passionate about sharing and amplifying diverse and meaningful stories in new, creative ways. You take initiative, embrace feedback and work well both on a team and on your own with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like you and if you have something to say, have stories you want to share, and voices you want to be heard - we want to hear from you.
- Pitch and create exceptionally compelling social, editorial & digital video content for CTV and Crave brands like Etalk, The Marilyn Denis Show and Canada's Drag Race
- Write engaging and effective copy that talks with (instead of at) our audiences
- Produce and package digital assets, with a focus on TikTok
- Participate in creative brainstorms for content across Bell Media's digital brands
- Attend strategy, analysis and editorial meetings
- Research and asset aggregation, as needed
- Other duties as assigned by your leader
- Currently completing or recently completed a University degree or College diploma in a related field
- A passion for all social media platforms, with a focus on TikTok
- Demonstrated knowledge of Canadian media landscape
- Interest in lifestyle and entertainment culture and always up-to-date with the latest news, trends and discussions
- Sharp eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Mature, strong work ethic, engaged, enthusiastic, and open to learning
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.