Digital Data Scientist
Req Id: 366871
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
We are looking for someone with a strong data analysis background, who leverages their creative thinking and who can drive programs forward.
Job duties / accountabilities:
- Develop regular reporting and conduct data analysis, to understand the customer behaviour and explain drivers for online customer interactions including online support articles and tutorials
- Provide insights on areas of opportunity to increase online support article usage and adoption
- Develop forecasts and business cases and be able to back up numbers
- Conduct deep dive analysis on customer segments
- Create executive strategy presentations, communicate results, forecasts, and strategy plans
- Recommend proactive and reactive strategies to improve online support article usage and adoption
- Measure results of campaigns and/or projects
- Support the development of short-term and long-term planning cycles through data analysis
- Enable business teams to be data driven and make fact-based decisions while deriving customer insights from digital analytics datasets
- Help execute and deliver the digital analytics roadmap and demonstrate the value analytics can provide to the organization
- B.Sc. in a quantitative field in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years experience in a data analysis / data mining role
- Strong knowledge of quantitative statistical methods and modelling
- Demonstrated experience with programming and creating/manipulating large databases
- Demonstrated experience in translating complex business issues in a simple and concise manner
- Experience with Python, SQL, Tableau, SAS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Proven experience presenting results to mid/ senior level management
- Business acumen and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, organized and self-disciplined
- Proven ability to quantify and analyze customer data/results in a concise easily understood format tailored to the audience
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated track record of successful analysis of online customer behaviour
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to negotiate and influence others
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong work ethic, great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables with competing tight deadlines
- Engineering or data science background a plus
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/06/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Don Mills
#Talent #Indeed #Tech
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.