Digital Content Producer, Bell Media
Req Id: 245677
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Digital Content Producer, Bell Media Radio
Company: Bell Media. Inc.
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Location: 80 Patina Rise SW. Calgary, Alberta
Posting Date: October 8th, 2019
Closing Date: October 22nd, 2019
The successful candidate would be a self-motivated individual with a proactive attitude as bath a creator and do-er with all things digital. An extreme passion for digital design is mandatory as part of this challenging and rewarding career. In collaboration with the Programming Department and Digital Account Manager, this position will be responsible for creating, maintaining and designing the best digital content possible to enhance our brand across all platforms. In order to do so, typical responsibilities will include:
- Assist with website and video & audio content strategies, creation, design and editing, including promotional campaign design and programming content
- Support Digital Account Manager and Account Executives with producing client specific website and video content and digital contesting/promotions
- Developing, Executing and monitoring digital strategies across social media platforms
- Prepare content for platforms including coding and manipulating images and graphics
- Liaison with Sales and Programming in a professional, accommodating and service oriented manner
- Knowledge of and ability to understand mobile platform management
- Independently anticipate the needs of Management and the Sales Team, in order to facilitate, prioritize and execute their needs
- Post-secondary education in Sales, Media Design, Web Design or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in web design or graphic design in a related field in a similar size market, with a proven track record of success
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Office Suite, Google AdWords, and all Social Media
- HTML and CSS is an asset
- Highly motivated, dependable and energetic
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Calgary Application Deadline: 10/22/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , AB , Calgary