Digital and Social Content Creators, Independent Contractor, Bell Media
Bell Media’s Digital and Social Content Creation team is looking to work with pop-culture and lifestyle obsessed writers and social media content producers, editors, creators to contribute to Etalk, The Marilyn Denis Show, CTV and Crave digital and social channels on ad hoc project opportunities as independent contractors.
Operating in an extremely fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative environment with globally recognized entertainment brands and series, we create digital and social content that is culturally relevant while standing out in the vast landscape of news, entertainment and lifestyle editorial.
Contributors must be social media savvy with expertise in subjects ranging from movies, TV, music, fashion, and lifestyle; though niche interests within those broad categories are also welcome. If you’re the friend who knows what’s trending on TikTok before anyone else or has a fresh take on an entertainment story that sets your coverage apart, we want to work with you.
Details on the opportunities:
- Please indicate what role(s) you are interested in with a portfolio or links of relevant work and experience.
- These are not full-time job opportunities.
- Duration, scope and payment terms will be negotiated on a project-by-project basis.
- Applicants should be contractors with registered business and HST numbers.
Various Opportunities Available:
SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCERS / HOSTS / INFLUENCERS
- Create engaging social content across Instagram, Tik Tok and Pinterest
- Looking for influential experts and hosts to contribute to our premium content offerings.
- Pitch, produce and post social media content for various platforms
- Research, script and write supporting editorial for social content
- Create Instagram Reels, Tik Toks and other social media content
- Manage online communities, comments and responses
- Create and/or edit social media graphics
- Advanced understanding of various social media platforms
- Understanding of analytics and trend reporting within social media platforms
- Strong creative content production skills, with experience in Photoshop or similar graphic design platforms.
PODCAST PRODUCERS / EDITORS
- Create exceptionally compelling audio content for Bell Media Entertainment and Lifestyle digital properties in order to build series awareness and drive traffic.
- Conceptualize, pitch and produce treatments and scripts for podcasts.
- Support podcast with social content assets
- Create graphics and title treatments for all final edits on our podcasts
- Proven experience leading production shoots
- Demo reel of relevant work
WRITERS / BLOGGERS / ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE JOURNALISTS
- Pitch and write editorial blogs and articles that range from entertainment, lifestyle, pop-culture, fan-culture, sci-fi, television, movies, celebrity news, shopping guides, reviews, and more
- Ability to find a compelling, unique and inclusive take on editorial pitches.
- Strong portfolio of relevant writing and work.
- Experience producing clean, error-free content within tight deadlines.
GRAPHIC MOTION DESIGNERS / ANIMATORS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA PROPERTIES
- Work closely with Bell Media in-house creative teams to establish the look and feel of projects
- Create storyboards and style-frames
- Build templates and social graphics
- 2D / 3D Motion Design and Animation for platforms including but not limited to web, social media, TV and out of home activations.
- Offer creative input and brainstorm on pitches
- Keep up to date with current design, visual art trends and best practices
- A demo reel or portfolio demonstrating a well rounded and nuanced graphic/motion portfolio
- Adobe Creative Suite wizardry
- Ability to take Art Direction and feedback
- Ability to hit deadlines; work in a team, as well as independently
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Contractor
Job Status: Contractor
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 04/29/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.