Developer, Business Intelligence
Req Id: 374272
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The iMS Team within Bell Residentia’sl Marketing Division provides reporting and analytical insight to Marketing, Sales, and Service organizations to support day-to-day operations and strategic planning. The team plays an integral role in decision-making at multiple levels of management through complex analyses, predictive modeling, data engineering, and reporting.
This is a terrific opportunity to get hands on experience with a vast variety of BI technologies and enhance your development by taking on different BI roles. You will get a chance to work within a small yet agile BI development team that is developing and enhancing key BI solutions. If you are motivated by continuous learning and challenging assignments, do apply!
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Analysis, design and development of ETL programs.
- Propose and implement optimized automated solutions to inefficient processes and code.
- Design and develop optimized data structures and coding techniques to improve efficiency.
- Converge with and collect requirements from end users; translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Enforce standards and discipline in documentation and structured development.
- Support and troubleshoot technical problems within the BI Environment.
- Share technical expertise with team and provide recommendations for best practices.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify opportunities to apply new BI insights to various areas of the organization.
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Hands-on experience with ETL development and design techniques.
- Experience with data modeling and BI solution architecture.
- Expert knowledge of SQL is required.
- Expert knowledge of SAS programming is required.
- Experience with Teradata, SQL Server, and Oracle is an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of Data Marts, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Emphasis on development of high quality code focused on efficiency and the elimination of data integrity or quality issues.
- A high sense of curiosity and attention to detail.
- A keen analytic mindset with proactive thinking.
- Self starter that will challenge the status quo and ask the right questions.
- Appreciation for the need to quickly execute in an agile development environment.
- Ability to take charge on assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in BI, IT, CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics and/or related fields
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
#Talent #Indeed #Tech
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.