Delivery Solution Architect
Req Id: 373933
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Delivery Solutions, the Senior Solutions Consultant is responsible for the architecture, engineering design and integration of customized solutions (LAN, WAN, Security, WiFi, Cloud, Data Centre) to meet the needs of large business customers.
- Maintain the business requirement roadmap
- Integrate different technology layers in an overall architecture
- Understand IT market evolution and how it translates to the business
- Technology lead in new projects
- Create supported network and WiFi designs. Architect, Design, implement and test
- Technical Authority
- Network and WiFi technical leader assigned to a client/project
- Overlook Network and WiFi projects and provide direction/recommendations
- Overlook all projects in delivery from voice, security and contact centre practices.
- Overlook and support Day 2 technical issues with the support team (L1, L2, L3)
- Lead the delivery of large and complex network and WiFi projects
- Validate delivery strategy of complex projects
- Participate in resolution of architecture related problems
- Overlook the evolution of scope during delivery and adapt the strategy
- Design Authority
- Design networking and WiFi solutions based on business needs. Produce drawings and specifications for achievement of tasks related to the selected solutions.
- Write, participate and coordinate service offers with a view to ensure the quality of the documents produced in an acceptable timeframe that satisfies the technical and legal requirements between the customer and Bell.
- Produce plans for new solution introduction, testing and presenting
- Produce and draft technical reports on request for the client or management.
- Consulting Experience
- Business acumen – customer focused and experience working with external customers
- Ability to identify and convert opportunities into professional services engagements
- Conduct customer needs analysis and prepare professional service scope of work, proposal, and contract documents
- Analytical and innovative – ability to collect data, analyze information and develop feasible recommendations
- Ability to translate technical issues into business benefits and opportunities
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations
- Recommend upgrades, improvements or technological changes in order to maintain network infrastructure operable and effective.
- Telecommunications or Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- Minimum of Five 5 years experience in the field of telecommunications, networking and WiFi
- Advanced Network Routing, Switching, WIFI, Security skills – Architectural Design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of LAN, WAN, WiFi, Ekahau, ISE, Cisco Prime, Cloud, Data Centre
- Advanced WiFi skills in Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, Juniper, Ekahau
- Advanced knowledge of SDWAN technologies including Viptella, Fortinet, Meraki, Juniper and Velocloud.
- Design, Implementation and testing of Cisco ISE, Prime and DNA. Aruba ClearPass experience considered an asset
- Minimum five years experience performing onsite AP on a stick surveys, predictive surveys and exit surveys and WiFi report writing and presentation
- Certifications: Networking (Cisco, Juniper, Meraki, Aruba) and Wireless (Cisco, Meraki, Aruba)
- Storage Area Network experience, including SAN fabric, SAN storage, and SAN attached backup systems
- Experience with datacenter switching hardware
- High-level Verbal, Written and Presentation Skills (Report Writing, Presentation, interpersonal)
- Microsoft Office, WORD, EXCEL, Power Point and Visio skills are required
- Travel to customer sites is required
- Must have a valid drivers license
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.