Data Analyst, Business Intelligence
Req Id: 360316
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Data Science Team within Customer Operations is at the forefront of innovation. Our goal is to leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to provide the best service for our customers while accelerating our product roadmaps. The work we do is critical in ensuring that Bell remains the best telecommunications provider in Canada.
As the Product & Analytics team focused on Digital and Marketing, we manage ML products that better serve our customers with their logged in app or web experience and with marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, innovative and strategic analyst to develop dashboards and perform analyses to drive the success of a Digital/Marketing product. The data analyst needs to be capable of interpreting results and data to generate insights and solutions that deliver results. They are strategic and analytical with the ability to think outside the box and drive new unique approaches.
- Work with the latest BI visualization tools and technologies in an Agile environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for analyzing large datasets and making actionable decisions
- Able to break down the most complex problems into smaller, defined work-streams
- Help the business “connect the dots” and understand “the big picture”
- Effectively communicate and present results to key stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate with Product, Digital, Marketing, Engineering and Data Science teams on complex products and serve as a key contributor to overall product strategy and decision making
- 2+ years of experience in an analytics role
- Experience with SQL, SAS, Teradata, and data visualization tools
- Experience creating dashboards/reports and conducting deep-dive analyses
- You are highly analytical and understand how to work with large and complex datasets
- You have the ability to leverage insights and opportunities from data and metrics to build strategies and make recommendations
- You have the ability to work with a team towards common goals
- You are a self-starter that is able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, with a clear and concise verbal and written communication style
#Indeed #Bi #BusinessIntelligence #Dashboards #AI #MachineLearning #Tech #Technology #Analytics #SQL #SAS #Teradata
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/07/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.