Data Analyst Business Intelligence
Req Id: 366951
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Bell’s Business Intelligence (BI) Group is responsible for the management and optimization of BI data, systems, and analytics used to create marketing contact strategies, analyze customer behaviour, automate business insight processes and provide insight to drive business decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our team and play a key role transforming the organization. If you enjoy working with the latest analytics tools and technologies to apply various analysis techniques then this may be the right job for you!
Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
- This is an Agile development environment, working with the latest BI visualization tools and technologies
- Working with a team of BI analysts whilst helping to maintain and build new reporting analytical capabilities
- Analysis, delivery of business requests/issues/requirements, and conducting quality assurance testing for all BI deliverables supporting Sales & Marketing business functions
- Excellent leadership and communication skills required to work well with business users, other analysis teams, development teams, and IT teams
- Deliver on key projects and data strategies that directly support key business drivers
- Work with and opportunity to present to various management levels
- Maintain and expand your knowledge of BI and current technology through training opportunities
- You have a Bachelors degree, or Masters with minimal work experience, in a discipline such as:
- Business analytics / business intelligence
- applied math,
- computer science,
- applied science / engineering,
- management science / operations research
- or related area
- You have knowledge of, and experience with, SQL, SAS, and data visualization tools
- You are highly analytical and understand the basic principles of working with large and complex data sets
- You have the ability to leverage insights and opportunities from data and metrics to build strategies and make recommendations
- You have the ability to work with a team towards common goals
- You are able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- You are a self starter who is comfortable working with and presenting to all management levels (CP2 to EVP)
Preferred Qualifications/Competencies :
- Experience with data systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, SAS, MicroStrategy or others
- Experience with BI and data warehouse technologies
- Basic working knowledge of project management steps
- Experience in Telecommunications
#Indeed #Tech #Technology #Talent #Microstrategy #Oracle #SQL #BI #BusinessIntelligence #Telecommunications #SAS
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.