Customer Service Representative, Cablevision
Req Id: 241774
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The service we provide is the foundation of Bell's competitive advantage and a critical step in achieving the company's goal: that Bell is recognized by customers as Canada's premier communications company.
You are someone who:
- Can interact easily with customers
- Has strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Is a team player
Your time will be spent tackling the following challenges:
- Answering customer calls regarding sales, billing, claims and various requests concerning Cablevision products and services
- Checking the accuracy of the information contained in customer files and making any necessary corrections
- Promoting the company's different offers
- Performing any other related tasks
The selected candidate must have:
- A High school diploma is required
- Pertinent customer service experience
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet
- English working ability required
Working conditions :
- Employment status: Regular - Full Time
- Work location: 45 Hôtel de Ville blvd, Val D'Or
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday between 8h00 AM - 5H00PM
- Availability to work evenings and Saturdays is required according to business needs
- We offer excellent working conditions and a competitive salary
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non-Management Job Status: Regular - Full-Time Job Location: Canada: Quebec: Val-d'Or Application Deadline: 11/22/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Val-d'Or