Customer Care Representative, AAA
Req Id: 365891
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility.
AAA Alarm Systems Ltd., a Bell MTS Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
Position: Customer Care Representative
Location: 180 Nature Park Way, Winnipeg
Job Status: Regular Part-Time
The Customer Care Representative will be the first point of contact for all customer matters and inquiries which includes, but is not limited to, responding to all customer questions related to billing, contract renewals, account changes, and other customer service related issues. The Customer Care Representative must stay abreast of all products and services, corporate and customer policies to ensure accurate information is available to best serve all customers.
- Respond to all front-line initial customer inquiries and issues and try to ensure a first response resolution
- Escalate customer issues that require more in-depth assistance to the appropriate internal party and execute timely follow-ups
- Participate in regular training on products and services, customer service, corporate and operations policies, as well as company initiatives to remain knowledgeable on all products and services to effectively support new and existing customers
- Concisely record all issues and resolutions into client relationship software
- Perform to meet and exceed all monthly performance metrics (Quality, Dependability, and Productivity)
- Engage in monthly performance review/coaching sessions with Customer Care Manager
Education / Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Post-Secondary Education, preferred
- Past experience in a customer care environment, valuable
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Strong probing and problem-solving skills to work with customers to provide the best resolution possible
- Ability to work independently and under close supervision
- Able to build value-added relationships over the phone with customers quickly
- Solid team player, willing to assist when required
- Aptitude to multi-task
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Application Deadline: 04/26/2022
Position Type: Non Management
Position Level: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Part time
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.