Coordinator, WSIB Claims, Attend. & LR(T)
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Coordinator, WSIB Claims, Attend. & LR (T)
WHY CHOOSE BELL?
Bell Technical Solutions (BTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bell Canada that specializes in the installation of Bell services such as residential telephony, Internet and Fibe TV. It works in the residential and business sectors throughout Quebec and Ontario. With more than 6,000 employees, Bell Technical Solutions has experienced strong growth since its founding in 1996 and continues to distinguish itself from the competition through the excellence of its highly skilled workforce and the high calibre of its services.
Choosing Bell Technical Solutions is choosing a company that is committed to job creation and offers real opportunities for professional development and advancement. Join our team of professionals if you want to achieve your career aspirations. A better career awaits you!
Reporting to the Workplace Attendance and Disability Management Advisor, the Coordinator, WSIB Claims, Attend. & LR (T) will be responsible for providing support to the team as well as to operations in the management of work attendance and disability files. Attendance & Disability Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the team and to operations in the management of absence and disability files for Quebec and Ontario.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work in collaboration with the Work Attendance and Disability Advisor to provide timely disability case follow-up and absence management to help employees return to normal health and work as quickly and safely as possible
- Act as a resource and provide guidance to managers to ensure that best practices are followed with respect to disability cases, and medical accommodation requirements
- Manage the Quebec and Ontario Presence inboxes and medical accommodations
- In collaboration with the Labour Relations, Workplace Attendance and CNESST advisors, evaluate medical accommodation requests
- Facilitate third party interventions between our various suppliers (Industrial Alliance, Organizational Solutions Inc., etc.) with respect to the evaluation of various requests
- Communicate and follow up with insurers (managers, insurers, CNESST and third parties) in the management of absence files
- Participate in attendance governance initiatives (weekly and monthly calls, projects, etc.)
- Prepare electronic employee files, and ensure that files and reports are kept up to date
- Follow up with managers to ensure that all information is submitted for disability claims to our insurance carriers
- Assist in the preparation of monthly presentations (PowerPoint)
- Maintain reports and statistics for disability claims, absences and accommodations
- Provide support and research for the consultant
- Assist with various projects related to attendance and disability management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations or equivalent experience;
- Previous experience in a Human Resources function;
- Experience working in Attendance and Disability Management claims management is preferred;
- Bilingual in English and French (verbal and written) is mandatory;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Power Point;
- Produce reports and create Power Point presentations;
- Must have strong data analysis skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Team player with the ability to develop good interpersonal relationships;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization; including the union;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure to meet frequent and urgent deadlines
- Discretion and ability to protect confidentiality
Workways profile: mobile
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Type of position: Professional (P1) (non-unionized), Temporary (6 months)
Work Location: Boucherville, Laval or Anjou, Quebec
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Created: Canada, QC, Boucherville
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers