Coordinator, Trade Marketing, Bell Media
Req Id: 360919
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Coordinator, Trade Marketing, Bell Media
Job Status: Regular- Full Time
Location: 87 Rue Ontario.O. Montréal. QC
About the team
Execute key trade marketing initiatives to support the Bell Media Sales organization with the ability to develop and plan a marketing strategy, and lead and implement all elements of the plan with speed and accuracy for all brands, programs, platforms and products. Focus will be on sales communications and supporting the development of sales collateral, including newsletter, email blasts, blog posts, scripts and promotional material.
Key Responsibilities Responsible for supporting the development of marketing, advertising and promotional projects and executions, while managing communications between the organization and our clients
- Lead the development and production of the sales tools, focusing on writing and copy editing
- Support in the development of innovative and impactful sales communications plans and materials, including execution of internal and external collateral (scripts, presentations, newsletters, etc.)
- University degree preferred
- Bilingual (EN and FR)
- 1-3 years in a role where you have demonstrated excellent communication skills, including writing and editing
- Experience managing writing projects, including translation between French to English (vice-versa), development of sales collateral (FR) and ability to write content for newsletters, blogs and sales promotional material
- Creative problem solver
- A thorough understanding of social media landscape, including writing social posts
- Detail oriented
Bilingualism is Required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/07/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.