Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
As the Coordinator, Talent Acquisition - Retail, you will be responsible for supporting staffing for all Bell and Virgin Plus corporate retail locations in Alberta. You will play an integral role in screening and recommending exceptional candidates for our non-management positions. Reporting into the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain a healthy funnel of candidates and continually assess candidates’ skill sets and analyze profiles to determine fit to the Bell or Virgin Plus brands. Conduct a high volume of resume, assessments and video interview screening
- Responsible for posting and sourcing for all non-management retail vacancies.
- Leverage and maintain our applicant tracking system to source candidates for our stores across Canada.
- Continue to actively source candidates from multiple avenues such as cold calling, resume mining, networking and scouting talent to improve candidate quality.
- Facilitate in-person and video interviews with potential candidates before making recommendations for final interviews with the hiring manager(s).
- Create positive candidate experiences by delivering excellent ‘customer service’ in all candidate interactions, whether via email, video, phone or in person interviews.
- Exceed the quality of candidate expectations of our corporate store clients.
- Foster two-way communication and feedback with the Retail team across Canada.
- Uphold the integrity of our recruitment processes.
- Coordinate job offers and new employee on-boarding including the creation of offer letters, processing background checks and initiating the personnel files.
- Facilitate on-boarding check-ins for any new hires to track progress.
- Responsible to train hiring managers on recruitment best practices including active candidate sourcing/networking and interviewing techniques.
- Attend bi-weekly team calls to share updates and best practices.
- Professional telephone and email etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with an excellent judge of character
- Comfortable with cold calling and sourcing potential candidates.
- Ability to travel within the BC/AB area to provide in-field recruitment support.
- 2 years of previous recruitment experience preferred
- Prior experience in a retail sales or customer service environment is an asset.
- Post secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent preferred.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Head Office
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Position Level: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Calgary
Application Deadline: 05/17/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada , AB , Calgary