Coordinator, Partner Marketing, Bell Media
Req Id: 360076
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Marketing Coordinator, Partner Marketing , Bell Media,
Location: 260 Richmond Street West, Toronto (Ontario)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week | Overtime as required
As the Marketing Coordinator, the successful candidate will be a key member of the Content Distribution Marketing team. This team is responsible for maximizing channel presence of our brands by developing and executing partnership marketing programs that drive subscriber growth, revenue and engagement with our TV Distribution Partners: Cable, Satellite and telco Distributors and new distribution platforms.
- Assist in the execution of partner marketing programs for all product led initiatives such as service and product launches, acquisition/up-sell/retention campaigns, channel free previews, On Demand sampling, promotional events and channel rebrands
- Assist in the development of messaging with creativity and clarity and facilitate the translation of marketing content as required
- Field incoming ad hoc marketing requests that support the promotion of our shows and channels from our TV Distribution Partners
- Manage the creative development and trafficking of static and video assets required on a monthly basis to TV Distribution Partners for evergreen and always on communications tactics
- Maintain marketing activity trackers and reporting dashboards for all marketing and communications
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders from across the business units (Content Distribution and Sales, Consumer Marketing, Programming, Creative Agency, Product) to draft creative briefs and manage the back and forth
- Ensure proper brand representation in all TV Distribution Partner communications and provide strict enforcement of our brand guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload under tight deadlines
- Ability to build and foster partnerships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a demanding, rapidly changing work environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of marketing or Communications experience
- 4 year college/University degree or equivalent; Business, Marketing or in a comparative
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/11/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.