Coordinator, Talent Acquisition, Retail
Req Id: 246143
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We're proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
As the Coordinator, Talent Acquisition, Retail, you will be responsible for supporting staffing for all Bell and Virgin Mobile corporate retail locations in Ontario. You will play an integral role in screening and recommending exceptional candidates for our non-management positions. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Maintain a healthy funnel of candidates and continually assess candidates' skill sets and analyze profiles to determine fit to the Bell or Virgin Mobile brands. Conduct a high volume of resume, assessments and video interview screening
- Responsible for posting and sourcing for all non-management retail vacancies.
- Leverage and maintain our applicant tracking system to source candidates for our stores across Canada.
- Continue to actively source candidates from multiple avenues such as cold calling, resume mining, networking and scouting talent to improve candidate quality.
- Facilitate in-person and Skype interviews with potential candidates before making recommendations for final interviews with the hiring manager(s).
- Create positive candidate experiences by delivering excellent 'customer service' in all candidate interactions, whether via email, Skype, phone or in person interviews.
- Exceed the quality of candidate expectations of our corporate store clients.
- Foster two-way communication and feedback with the Retail team across Canada.
- Uphold the integrity of our recruitment processes.
- Coordinate job offers and new employee on-boarding including the creation of offer letters, processing background checks and initiating the personnel files.
- Facilitate on-boarding check-ins for any new hires to track progress.
- Responsible to train hiring managers on recruitment best practices including active candidate sourcing/networking and interviewing techniques.
- Attend bi-weekly team calls to share updates and best practices.
- Professional telephone and email etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with an excellent judge of character
- Comfort with cold calling and sourcing potential candidates.
- Ability to travel within the Ontario area to provide in-field recruitment support.
- 2 years of previous recruitment experience preferred
- Prior experience in a retail sales or customer service environment is an asset.
- Post secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent preferred.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Application Deadline: 10/11/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga