Consultant, Talent Management
Req Id: 376548
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
The Talent Management team is part of the Organizational Development practice and is responsible for developing and implementing corporate-wide Human Resources programs and initiatives that drive effectiveness and business impact.
The Consultant, Talent Management is passionate about talent management, coaching and leadership development. To be successful in this role you will need to have strong communication and collaboration skills to build relationships with key stakeholders in the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Continually evolve our high potential leadership development programs through design, development and evaluation.
- Support high potential leaders on development planning, assessment debriefs and coaching.
- Design and organize quarterly leadership development sessions for high potential leaders.
- Leverage Bell’s talent management system to schedule, monitor and track high potential programs, executive succession and executive performance management.
- Perform data analysis, reporting of development programs and formulate recommendations for program enhancements.
- Design metrics, gather and report on established metrics and leverage analytics to develop insights on talent, succession and High Potential leadership development strategies.
- Provide comprehensive analytical support for the various Executive talent & performance reviews e.g. collect data, prepare analysis, charts and graphs, and coordinate production of materials for discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, HR, Adult learning and a minimum of 5 years in OD with experience focused on Talent Management, preferably in high potential leadership development
- Experience with instructional design, specifically designing leadership development programs
- An understanding of leadership competency/capability development best practices
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, including manipulating and presenting results using graphs/charts
- Advanced skills in MS PowerPoint, including embedding graphs/charts, use of graphics suitable for a Senior Executive audience
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to design processes and methods to minimize errors
- Strong, proven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage a number of concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Strong focus on external talent management trends and leading practices and how it relates to the business
- Demonstrated ability to manage development programs
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships and credibility across HR and the business
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors is an asset
- Bilingual (French and English oral and written) is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/03/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.