Consultant, Digital HR
Req Id: 372531
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
About the team
Are you looking to make the employee experience richer and simpler with best-in-class technologies? Do you have familiarity with business analysis, project management and HR digital tools to deliver solutions that can address business challenges? Are you looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with a team who is passionate about what they do? If you answered an enthusiastic “YES!” then we may have an exciting career opportunity for you!
Our people are empowered to make big things happen and supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. This role will provide endless opportunities for you to see your innovative ideas come to life!
The Digital HR team is currently seeking an energetic, disciplined and result-oriented individual. This role reports to the Digital HR Senior Manager and has a cross-functional impact on multiple HR services teams.
The Digital HR consultant will lead and contribute to multiple and various projects in the Digital HR portfolio. This role will be responsible for building client requirements and deliver on them in collaboration with our IT partners as well as other internal Bell system owners. The successful candidate will be responsible for realizing projects on time and on budget and ensure our client’s requirements are met. The ideal candidate must have a strong technical background in IT, be excellent at technical documentation, be fast learning and with demonstrated project management skills.
- Realize projects according to business objectives for SAP HCM (employee record & payroll)
- Perform hands-on day-to-day platform administration and act as technical subject matter expert for Mediapulse (time entry)
- Participate to reviews with HR & IT stakeholders to prioritize enhancements, communicate impacts and address concerns related to the overall management of deliverables
- Translate business requirements from Bell Employee Services team and other HR teams into clear and complete technical documentation to be submitted to Bell IT Delivery team
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing efforts to identify and classify improvement ideas before launch of improvements
- Provide operations support to client for production systems related to SAP environment
- Partner with Bell IT, Corporate Security and Privacy to ensure solutions comply with corporate policies and projects go through required due diligence
- Collaborate with other HR system owners to identify dependencies between systems
Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with SAP HR & payroll, and/or time entry systems
- At least 3 years of IT project management with experience managing projects involving systems integration and application deployment
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent business analyst mindset
- Client-focus approach with a professional attitude
- Strong positive, can-do attitude and ability to handle multiple concurrent projects in an organized manner with limited supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to grasp technical concepts and business workflows rapidly
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve a common goal quickly and effectively
- Strong desire to help internal stakeholders and improve the employee experience
- SAP HCM certification
- Location : Montreal QC or Mississauga ON
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- Typical business working hours, with occasional off-hours to support IT projects
What’s in it for you?
- Great benefits, company RRSP with match, competitive total compensation
- Access to company discount & stock plan
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and creative team
- Opportunities to develop through training and educational assistance programs
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/24/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.