Consultant, Digital HR
Req Id: 372551
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Are you looking for a HRIS Administrator opportunity that will elevate your career while driving the business forward?
Are you a seasoned SAP SuccessFactors administrator that knows their way around the system like the back of their hand?
Are you looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with a team who is passionate about what they do?
If you answered an enthusiastic “YES!” then we may have an exciting career opportunity in a growing team for you.
Our people are empowered to make big things happen and supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. This strategic role will provide endless opportunities for you to see your innovative ideas come to life!
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Digital HR, you will be accountable for enhancing the HR technology landscape for recruitment through industry research, technical design, day-to-day operational tasks and configuration of multiple systems within the talent acquisition ecosystem. You will be hands on collaborating, supporting and leading operational innovation for our candidates and internal employees looking for a new career opportunity..
- Be a technical subject matter expert for our recruitment platforms, including SuccessFactors RMK, SuccessFactors ATS and Phenom, with good understanding of the business recruitment workflows
- Identify and propose enhancements that drive simplicity, ease of use and efficiency (recruitment templates, XML feeds, ETL middleware, etc.)
- Hands-on with day-to-day recruitment system management (release, RBP, configuration, rule base automation, etc.)
- Integrate SuccessFactors with Enterprise IT architecture (LDAP, SAML, API, etc.) and other recruitment platforms (sourcing data feeds, video interviews, etc.)
- Perform data management (report center, analytics, record management, etc.)
- Submit and manage vendor tickets to resolve incidents
- Perform key business analysis tasks on projects to ensure project scope and deliverables will achieve required business impacts
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of procedures and methods to ensure proper business continuity
- Prepare and facilitate internal presentations related to roadmap and projects to persuade and obtain commitment on required changes to achieve desired business outcomes
- 5+ years of experience with all SuccessFactors recruitment modules without EC and up-to-date SAP SFX recruitment accreditation
- Sound experience with multiple talent acquisition HR technologies
- Sound understanding of enterprise grade IT infrastructure, protocols and design
- Organized, disciplined and autonomous – someone who knows how to move forward by problem solving with little guidance
- Able to innovate and influence, translate business requirements into technical design
- Able to navigate processes and policies within complex organizations
- Flexibility and adaptability needed to manage dynamic and changing needs
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in HRIS, IT or related field of study
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/03/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.