Consultant, Corporate Communications, CP2, BTS / BST
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
CONSULTANT, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
WHY CHOOSE BELL?
Bell Technical Solutions (BTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bell Canada that specializes in the installation of Bell services such as residential telephony, Internet and Fibe TV. It works in the residential and business sectors throughout Quebec and Ontario. With more than 6,000 employees, Bell Technical Solutions has experienced strong growth since its founding in 1996 and continues to distinguish itself from the competition through the excellence of its highly skilled workforce and the high calibre of its services.
Choosing Bell Technical Solutions is choosing a company that is committed to job creation and offers real opportunities for professional development and advancement. Join our team of professionals if you want to achieve your career aspirations. A better career awaits you.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The Communications team contributes to improved organizational performance by keeping employees informed, motivated and engaged through innovative, diverse and dynamic communications strategies. The Consultant, Corporate Communication reports to the Senior Manager, Communications, Recognition and Talent Management.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create and execute internal communications plans ensuring key messages are aligned across all channels and tailored to the audience;
- Develop and lead positive and engaging campaigns to promote company initiatives and increase employee engagement;
- Manage multiple internal communication channels and ensure effective use based on content and target audience (email, newsletter, video, flash alert, corporate social platform, intranet, TV screens, etc.);
- Identify and develop reporting and analysis opportunities for email, corporate newsletter, corporate social platform and intranet to improve content, functionality and engagement.
- Lead and actively support a team of corporate communication professionals in their performance and development;
- Create and review content for various documents including corporate announcements and process changes, newsletter, corporate results and corporate intranet site;
- Contribute to support governance needs to regulate various organizational changes that could potentially impact team effectiveness and advise stakeholders on best practices for change management;
- Lead the constant evolution of the company through the management of projects and continuous improvement initiatives by keeping the various stakeholders involved in the change;
- Work in collaboration with Bell team members (and its subsidiaries) on certain corporate mandates;
- Work with the corporate branding team and ensure brand compliance for all corporate documents and communications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Fluently bilingual (French and English) is a requirement;
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written;
- Knowledge and understanding of the policies, practices and strategic principles of internal communications in a large organization;
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strategic vision, political acumen, results orientation, high sense of customer satisfaction, ability to influence;
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Engaging and dynamic approach to communications;
- Ability to adapt the tone and positioning of a message according to the audience and the communication medium;
- Familiarity with enterprise social collaboration tools and video creation is an asset;
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry is an asset;
- Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe suite products is an asset;
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, human resources management or related discipline;
- At least 3 years of strategic communications experience in a complex, fast-paced environment;
- Experience leading a team of communication professionals is a plus.
- The successful candidate for this position will work in a hybrid environment
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, be prepared to work beyond normal hours on occasion, depending on business needs.
- Work Location : Ontario (Mississauga) or Québec (Boucherville, Anjou)
- Position Type : Management (Non-Unionized)
- Role : Permanent
- Workways Profile : Mobile
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Created: Canada, QC, Mercier
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers