Communication Coordinator, Bell Mobility
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Communications Coordinator will report directly to the Communications Consultant. This role requires a creative "out of the box thinker" with outstanding communications authoring ability, in depth Operations business knowledge, strong design skills and the ability to multitask while paying great attention to detail. In this role, the successful applicant can showcase their communications skills to drive better employee understanding, engagement and performance within the Customer Operations organization.
- Research, author, design, revise and facilitate translation of content for use in various communications vehicles (Primarily Agent Suite, but will also support email and Digital communications when required) for any number of Customer Operations segments, including senior leader presentations
- Ensure communications are current/up-to-date, accurate, clear, concise, complete and written in a professional manner
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from the business, including senior management to communicate progress and results
- Work directly with Marketing teams to communicate changing call center programs and product highlights
- Coordinate with peers in Customer Operations and Corporate Communications to ensure business alignment
- Support internal recognition programs and internal events when required
- Occasional after hours support for urgent communications following Agent Council approval
- Perfectly Bilingual (written and spoken English and French)
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal with team members at all levels, including senior executives
- Good knowledge of call centre operations activities and business realities
- Good knowledge of Bell policies, tools and processes
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Good sense of graphic design and knowledge of web-based communications, design and content management systems is a strong asset
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, HTML and CSS knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of Flash, ActionScript and video production would be an asset
- Creative and open minded - knowledge and experience with social media, digital marketing and new communication tactics
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight time frames
- Ability to work with other teams, and employees at all levels to ensure the efficient coordination of tasks
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing environment
- Post Secondary education in Communications
- Experience in Channel, Digital Marketing or Communications, preferably in a large organization
- Experience with digital and visual communication principles
- Excellent project management and organization skills
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Application Deadline: 05/29/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Dorval