Commercial Producer, Bell Media
Req Id: 376466
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Posting Date: June 3, 2022
Closing Date: June 17, 2022
Position: Commercial Producer, Bell Media
Location: CTV/CTV 2 Halifax, Nova Scotia
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required based on operational needs. Occasional evenings and weekends required.
- Work in collaboration with Account Executives, Retail Clients and Community Partners to write, produce and direct commercial and promotional campaigns for use on broadcast and other media platforms
- Create effective, engaging advertising concepts. Develop a project’s overall execution plan and ensure its delivery based on time, budget, and scope
- Help develop animation and graphic treatments for commercials, rich media and other online creative
- Cultivate and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- Liaise with external televisions stations and production agencies as required
- Communicate progress reports during weekly production meetings
- Maintain media archives and other duties as assigned
- Practical work experience in commercial/media production in the Advertising/Marketing or Broadcast industry
- Post-Secondary education in Advertising/Commercial/Multi Media Production or Broadcasting
- Demonstrated creative writing skills, and an awareness of current advertising trends. Solid comprehension of proper grammar and spelling
- Proven ability to direct on camera and voice talent
- Adobe Premiere Pro editing and computer/software skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to both work well independently, and enjoy collaborating with others on a team
- Comfortable working at home with minimal supervision
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 06/17/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, NS, Halifax
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.