Client Service Account Management
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The position of Consultant - Client Service Account Manager (CSAM) has overall accountability for managing the service delivery experience post sales for the customer. CSAM will cover a designated standard base of approximately 90 customers. These customers have a standard service portfolio of solutions. The Consultant - CSAM will be responsible to ensure all service and contract commitments are met to customer satisfaction in the post sale relationship. Client Service Account Manager activities will include Account Governance, Compliance and Contract Relationship, Delivery and Operations Management and Financial Management.
- Interface with designated Clients primarily on the phone, and face to face when required to review key activities and status related to delivery and service performance.
- Establish bi-yearly touch point with remaining clients via telephone to ensure all delivery activities are on track
- Single point of accountability for client Management escalations
- Effectively manage internal escalation process and client communications.
- Develop Service improvement plans in response to bi-yearly Client satisfaction review/surveys.
- Working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Accountable for client satisfaction related to all delivery and operational activities
- Value creation for our business by clearing roadblocks for the Sales teams to secure new business
Compliance and Contract Management
- Manage Contract Life-cycle - Line of sight to all customer contracts, expiration dates; partner with sales team to renew and extend customer contracts.
- Virtual team education on contract obligations
- Responsible to the customer on the terms and conditions of the contract - managing customer expectations, answers questions and interpret contract details
Delivery and Operations Management
- Effectively manage and clear customer escalations to successful resolution
- Maintain close clear communication - develop and maintain a communication model for each escalation with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage client communication and expectations
- Effectively manage all billing related client executive escalations
- Minimize revenue attrition resulting from delays on service deployment
- Manage executive escalation on revenue recovery for aging accounts
- Oversee the resolution of re-occurring billing issue
- Act as a champion in creating a customer focused culture
- Ensure appropriate flow of information between the business operations, sales, Bell executives and the clients
- Be actively involved in providing feedback and guidance regarding evaluation of problem resolution, etc
- Works independently engaging others as needed with minimal coaching and guidance.
- Effective customer relationships skills - ability to instill confidence in the client
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid Business & Financial acumen
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to present ideas to peers, team members, and clients
- Well-organized, able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment - meeting changing business needs.
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to effectively resolve conflict while minimizing impact to ongoing customer relationship
- Sound understanding of Bell processes, products, and offerings with knowledge of ICT solution and/or product mix.
- Solid organizational & functional skills
- Experience in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in a related discipline field
- Broad based understanding of ICT (i.e. methodologies, Processes, tools)
- Understanding of revenue and cost management
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John
Application Deadline: 05/21/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , NB , Saint John