Client Representative Help Desk Escalation
Req Id: 356581
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Associate – CR – Help/Escalation Desk is responsible for investigating and ensuring timely and accurate resolution to Eyes in the Field (EITF) submissions by field technicians. The successful candidate will maintain and update several databases as well as prepare statistical and tracking reports.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Investigate Incoming Eyes in the Field (EITF) submissions from field technicians and managers - identifying the root cause of issues and effectively communicating with the appropriate departments for immediate resolutions & closing the loop on all submissions
- Manage and prioritize all central region Eyes in the Field (EITF) submissions, engaging field technicians and managers with the goal of improving the field experience through behavioral, system and process improvements
- Identify and maintain trending Eyes in the Field (EITF) issues through JIRA, working closely with various L1 primes to resolve ongoing issues
- Prepare and maintain ad-hoc reports for various levels of management and departments ensuring that all data is clear and precise for all uses
- Summarize Eyes in the Field data through Axonify posts and Weekly Shout- outs for Central Regions and Markets
- Periodically support various projects geared towards improving field experience & key operational performance metrics
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Identify, investigate and analyze submissions to implement solutions for our internal and external customers
- Coordinate and escalate with various departments to ensure due dates are met.
- Manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to establish and maintain relationship of confidence with stakeholders, partners and technicians
- Ability to educate and persuade internal/external stakeholders to partner on resolution of EITF submission
- English, fluent in the language with no significant limitation
- French, fluent in the language with no significant limitation
- MS Excel Intermediate
- MS Powerpoint basic
- MS Word basic
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of SQL
Job location address: 100 Wynford Drive, Toronto, Ontario or
76 Adelaide, Toronto, Ontario or
5099 Creekbank, Mississauga, Ontario or
671 da la Gauchetiere, Montréal,Québec or
3000 Boul Industriel, Laval, Québec or
2715 Boul Du Versant, Ste-Foy, Québec or
600 Jean-Talon, Montréal, Québec or
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Laval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Sainte-Foy
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 05/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.