Client Representative Corporate Account Management, Seasonal
Req Id: 376704
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Name of description of the hiring department:
The candidate will assist the BBM Collections team on a project focussed on reducing the aged A/R balances for outstanding amounts on specific types of charges. This role is ideal for a summer student with advanced excel whom wants to add value by delivering trackable results. This role will provide great exposure to various billing systems and workflow tools, which further provides opportunity to identify and document permanent improvements in current processes.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Work with collections managers supporting Bell Business Market Customers on a one-time project
- Produce reports as required to identify and track customers with outstanding aged Late Payment Charges (LPC)
- Complete necessary steps to request and process credits as required
- Update various billing systems to reflect accurate LPC rates
- Act in partnership with internal teams to coordinate actions on different project aspects
- Use key learnings, trends and insights to drive continuous improvement activities throughout the duration of the project
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Ability to work with and manipulate complex data sets
- Exceptional analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Bilingual resource, written and oral communication – French and English (an asset)
- Monday to Friday; normal business hours.
- Job location address: 5115 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Toronto
- Position Duration: June to September 2, 2022
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 06/10/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.