Call Center, Inside Sales Representative, AAA
Req Id: 376668
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility.
AAA Alarm Systems Ltd., a Bell MTS Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: 180 Nature Park Way, Winnipeg
Job status: Regular Full-time
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday between 8AM - 6PM (40 hours per week)
The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Senior Sales Manager and is responsible for maximizing sales opportunities by answering inbound sales related calls, conducting outbound calls to potential and existing customers and by providing an outstanding customer experience. If you are motivated by excellence, a team player, and demonstrate characteristics of being, open, accountable, helpful and dedicated, we would like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Including (but not restricted to):
- Answer inbound customer calls, covering a full range of Bell MTS Smart Home products and services including obtaining all information necessary for resolution of transaction
- Achieve sales targets by effectively communicating benefits of products and services to customers
- Be knowledgeable of all Smart Home marketing initiatives and effectively communicate marketing campaigns and promotions to customers
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers
- Sales through Customer Service
- Order entry using Bell MTS Smart Home sales and CRM tools
- All other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing a positive customer experience
- Ability to work independently, highly motivated and target driven
- Above average computer skills with experience in a Windows Environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of alarm system operation would be beneficial but is not essential
- Over the telephone sales experience considered an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Application Deadline: 06/20/2022
Position Type: Non Management
Position Level: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.