Business Consultant, Contact Center
Req Id: 339711
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
- Based on industry trends and best market practices, provide specialized consulting to customers on feasibility analysis and contact centre projects, in terms of strategic planning, managing customer experience, human resources, work organization, process reviews and the organizational integration of technology solutions
- Translate customers’ business requirements into recommendations of functional specifications and technical objectives for the call centre technology development teams
- Deliver training, in particular on application functionalities
- Partner with Bell’s sales representatives and call centre technology specialists in defining business solutions and developing recommendations
- Manage customer satisfaction in accordance with Bell’s quality assurance standards
- Promote Bell and its contact centres expertise by meeting with potential customers, and by participating in conferences, presentations and other activities
- University degree
- At least 5 years of customer contact centre experience
- Solid knowledge of customer contact centre management and technologies (Genesys/NICE/Verint). Solutions experience, using chatbots and automation (an asset)
- Knowledge of contact centre operational activities and their links with an organization’s other business units. Ability to develop and illustrate the operational processes of a contact centre, process management, the approach and processes related to interaction quality management tools.
- Innovative with ability to analyze and research solutions that meet customers’ needs while improving profitability
- Willingness to work at the customer’s site (frequent requirement depending on pandemic situation)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French and English)
- Experience in preparing presentations, proposals and reports
- Ability to use Microsoft software without assistance
- Autonomous with ability to work within tight deadlines
Bilingualism is required (English and French).
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Gatineau || Canada : Quebec : Laval || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/23/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.