Business Analyst, Procure to Pay
Req Id: 364496
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Our team is looking for a talented Business Analyst to lead the delivery of solutions for Bell Business Markets. The successful candidate will work with Project Managers, and will collaborate with other business analysts, architects, and various teams such as product managers, IT, operational groups and external vendors. We require a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment, to apply creativity and innovation in the development of solutions essential to improve our Procure-to-Pay ecosystem for BBM customers.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the incumbent will have to contribute in several phases of the project delivery such as planning, design, conception and implementation with different level of involvement from project to project.
- Represent BBM Customer Service on system and process improvement initiatives. This opening will specifically be for Procure-to-Pay program.
- Be responsible for gathering and documenting business and system requirements, current and proposed process mappings, and ensuring that the solutions resulting from the development effort will meet these requirements.
- Recommend changes to established methods; propose alternative and new solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Liaise with SMEs to define solutions that meet users’ requirements and are technically appropriate.
- Ensure detailed documentation of business requirements.
- Define and document operational methods.
- The role also involves driving the user acceptance testing process, including preparation of acceptance criteria, review of the test plans and scenarios, review of test results as well as taking responsibility for end-to-end testing. The Business Analyst may also execute test cases and directly ensures system integrity.
- Support Trainers and provide information to help build the training strategy.
- Deliver a change management strategy.
- Support users during project normalization.
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Process or Systems within IT or Business.
- Excellent knowledge of procure-to-pay processes & systems.
- Good knowledge of procure-to-pay platforms, SAP Ariba, Coupa, iValua.
- Knowledge of BBM billing & receivables ecosystem is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites of tools.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks, directly or indirectly related to deliverables, in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/19/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.