Business Analyst, Digital HR, Service Now
Req Id: 372464
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Are you looking to make the employee experience richer and simpler with best-in-class technologies? Do you have familiarity with business analysis, project management and HR tools to deliver solutions that can address business challenges? Are you looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with a team who is passionate about what they do? If you answered an enthusiastic “YES!” then we may have an exciting career opportunity for you!
Our people are empowered to make big things happen and supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. This strategic role will provide endless opportunities for you to see your innovative ideas come to life!
The Digital HR team is currently seeking an energetic and result-oriented business analyst to join a cross-functional team as part of a multi-year journey to transition to ServiceNow’s case management platform. The successful candidate will be responsible to put in place project and change management best practices throughout the implementation phase, to develop a communication plan to all impacted stakeholders and to support the broad HR team through the transition. The ideal candidate must have a solid technical understanding and demonstrated influence skills in a cross-functional team.
- Ensure the case management project team is focused on achieving goals, managing timelines, minimizing risks and delivering quality by putting in place and maintaining project management artefacts
- Understand and map current business processes and employee journeys across the ecosystem of varied technologies
- Facilitate the design of target state business processes and employee journeys to support the HR service delivery transformation; identify improvement ideas and implement best practices (considering scalability, performance, business policies and employees future needs)
- Using change management approach, design and develop high value strategies and plans to manage the people side of change and drive required business results.
- Defining, assessing and monitoring readiness/commitment of stakeholders to identify risk, resistance areas and develop appropriate mitigation plans to address concerns and impacts
- Develop training and communication materials to enable successful change adoption and sustainment
- Identify adoption and usage metrics, measure and monitor progress. Create and enable reinforcement methods as required
- Document and prepare post-implementation governance processes and support model
Level of Experience and Education Required:
- 5 years experience of relevant work experience in business analysis and project/change management in the context of large scale technology implementation
- Considerable working knowledge of the Human Resource function
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong partnerships with stakeholders and effectively communicate/influence
- Ability to work tactically and make data driven decisions on project monitoring, business workflows and technical concepts
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Fully bilingual (English/French) (an asset; required in Quebec)
- Project/Change Management certification (PMP, Prince2, PMI-ACP and/or PROSCI) (an asset)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.