Data Analyst - CRM Marketing
Req Id: 329311
The Source is Canada’s largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
This position is responsible for ensuring our internal customer database and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is complete, up-to-date and accurate. It also provides comprehensive analysis to the CRM marketing team using SQL, Excel and Tableau.
- Prioritize data quality issues and proactively resolve in a timely manner
- Conduct and automate detailed business performance analysis and ad hoc requests
- Proactively gather requirements and identify solutions for new reports that contribute to a deeper understanding of the customer
- Guide the design and implementation of solutions, including applying test cases to ensure success prior to implementation
- Build & manage relationships with key teams including BI, IT, Marketing, Salesforce and external agencies
- Proactively expand knowledge of our various internal data sets, the architecture of Salesforce, SQL queries, and how the three interact
- Create and maintain CRM team documentation, share knowledge and provide SFMC user support
Skills and Expectations
- Expert level Microsoft Excel and strong computer skills required
- Good command of SQL in query creation and data extraction
- 1-3 years of business experience in data analytics
- 2-3 year college/ university degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience with direct marketing required, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Passionate about working with data with a broad knowledge of all aspects of enterprise data, data quality, and data governance
- Detail oriented, with strong verbal and written communication skills to support explaining complex concepts
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually, with the ability to build new processes in a sometimes undefined and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, collaboration, problem solving, and time management skills
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Barrie || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/09/2022
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
As Canada's favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home - and we're also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.