Business Analyst, Bell Media
Req Id: 354311
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Status: Regular- Full time
Job Location: 87 RUE ONTARIO O. Montreal, QC
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Manage reporting requirements in order to establish priorities and impact for the company
- Responsible for extracting, processing and interpreting data to create and produce a wide range of complex, standard and ad hoc key reports for senior management and executives.
- Negotiate deadline with applicants
- Communicate the competitive information gathered
- Coordinate and manage in house applications
- Ensures that all systems, applications and reports produced are precise and accurate.
- Take appropriate decisions and actions to ensure data integrity and overcome system issues
- Train and support users on applications as well as on the understanding and correct use of indicators
- Application development allowing access and analysis of the data
- Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Degree in computer science, statistics, economics, finance or any other discipline focused on the manipulation, processing and analysis of data, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the field of programming and data analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in order to negotiate and interact with senior management in a multi-function environment
- Ability to make decisions as well as demonstrate a high level of autonomy
- Rigor, sense of detail and precision
- Curiosity and good learning ability
Essential Technical / Competencies:
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power BI, Think Cell)
- Advanced knowledge of database languages such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Visual Basic, Python
- Data management programming skills
- Relational database management
- Knowledge of REST API
- Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of .Net Framework, C# and object oriented programming
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and LINQ
- Knowledge of Git processes
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/06/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.