Req Id: 369352
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
Do you often think about how details fit within the big picture?
Do you enjoy telling a story using numbers?
Are you technical and a visionary who loves working on transformation projects?
If so, the Bell Residential Services Quality team is looking for a bright minded individual with solid project management and business analysis skills who is capable of working through complex issues in an overall mandate to provide insight on agent behaviour.
The Business Analyst within the Bell Residential Services Quality team, will be part of a team responsible for the tracking and modelling of overall agent behaviour. Working closely with the Operational Support and BRSB sales teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and reporting on key agent behavioural metrics, with a focus on propensity modelling of future agent behaviour to proactively intercept agent quality issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with high calibre professionals on projects that improve agent behaviour and drive quality sales activity. If you have a background in business analysis, propensity modelling, and the development of transformational projects, this is a great opportunity to play a leading role in contributing to Bell’s key strategic imperatives.
Job duties / accountabilities:
- Plan and coordinate projects to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the sales force/sales process. Support the build of business requirements for new projects.
- Improve upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current business practices into fresh alternative solutions
- Represent the Bell Resident Services Quality team on sales and process improvement initiatives.
- Assume a leading role in performing and overseeing agent behavioural reviews with colleagues and other business stakeholders.
- Leverage agent level data to drive propensity modelling and proactive agent quality initiatives
- Optimizing reporting metrics and identifying outliers
- Liaise with subject matter experts to define appropriate solutions that meet sales and regulatory requirements
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Professional work ethic, inter-personal skills and strong organizational skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel
- Conceptual thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Collaboration and negotiation skills
- Flexibility; ability to comfortably operate in a rapidly evolving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A demonstrated ability to deliver results with particular strengths in:
- Analytical skills
- An ability to work independently
- Certification in Business Analysis
- SQL and database management skills
- English is essential, but a bilingual resource (French & English) would be preferred
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.