Brand Ambassador, Sudbury, Bell Media, Freelance
Req Id: 375392
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
This is an opportunity to represent Bell Media’s Pure Country 91.7 in Sudbury and surrounding areas! We are looking for an energetic, driven and engaging person to join the Promotions team! This position is ideally suited for a team player with excellent people skills, who has the ability and enjoys interacting with all listener groups.
- Executing a logistics plan for events including being responsible for the transport, setup and removal of promotional assets and equipment
- Ensuring all necessary branded assets (i.e. tents, backdrops, audio equipment, signage and activations) are properly set up in a visible location for radio remotes, events or live broadcasts
- Greeting and interacting with clients and listeners in an energetic, professional and courteous manner
- Promoting special events, promotions, activations & contests that are happening at the remote or live broadcast
- Sharing Bell Media on-air promotions, programming and contesting for the station being represented with listeners
- Other related duties as assigned
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends including some statutory holidays
- Highly motivated, dependable and energetic
- Must possess a valid G driver’s license
- Keen ability to proactively problem solve in any situation
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be responsible, attentive, and have a sense of priority
- Ability to lift up heavier items with assistance
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Freelancer
Job Status: Temporary - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Sudbury
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/14/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Sudbury
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.