Billing Solutions Management
Req Id: 368771
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Bell Canada Enterprise Billing Solutions Team is looking for a high quality professional candidate who is competent in analyzing customer requirements and who possesses strong interpersonal relationships, for internal and external customers. The candidate will be capable of identifying and defining customer requirements for business billing proposals that will continue to strategically position Bell Canada. In addition, the candidate must be able to design and deliver cost effective solutions by coordinating the work with several teams to improve processes, gain efficiencies and reduce costs while improving employee and customer satisfaction. In addition, the Billing manager has an active role in the change management process within Bell Business Markets, often including automation initiatives, self-serve tool adoption.
- Act in partnership with Sales and extended account teams to coordinate actions for a given customer with the appropriate corporate strategy
- Actively participate in billing aspects of business opportunities, including tenders/bids
- Act as a partner with the customer, build and foster relationships with principal parties and corporate decision makers involved
- Recommend, manage or complete the delivery of billing solutions involving the various billing services
- Work in collaboration with internal teams in order to develop automated billing solutions
- Support team with conflict resolution related to billing request and help to assure resolution on these
- Good analytical skills with an understanding of the basic principles of working with large and complex data sets
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Develop business relationships with major external customers to facilitate dispute and billing issues resolution
- Ensure billing & credit policies are adhered to and updated accordingly in order to mitigate financial risk
- We are looking for a soon-to-be or recent university graduate with an aptitude to create business impacts using data-driven approach (3+ years of experience in this domain will be considered an asset)
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal and presentation skills) and ability to influence stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables
- “Change agent” with vision and execution expertise who can challenge the status quo
- Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Telecom background with knowledgy of Bell billing systems
- Knowledge of Bell Canada's products and services (IP, BB, ATM, Legacy Services, )
- Experience in Billing
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.