Billing Coordinator, Bell Media
Billing Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 280891
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position : Billing Coordinator
Location: 9 Channel Nine Court, Toronto (ON)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
Bell Media - Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media. This role is focused on the digital media asset supporting sales and media operations. In this role you will be supported by the digital billing supervisor for all aspects of the billing cycle.
- Review insertion orders for accuracy and make sure all billing related information is correct
- Act as liaison between Credit/Collection Department and Sales Department to ensure credit approved for the customers
- Input digital agreements into the billing system to meet weekly and monthly deadline
- Maintain, file and be accountable for all digital agreements
- Assist in resolving discrepancies that may include both reaching out to sales staff as well as clients/agencies
- Coordinate with digital traffic department to ensure all contracts are executed in a timely fashion and provide results where necessary
- Liaise with the finance team on behalf of sales
- Help to prepare weekly and monthly sales related reports
- Other administrative duties as required
- A keen interest in online advertising
- Must be an independent self-starter and a team-player
- Must be able to show initiative qualities in a team-centred environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be result oriented and able to deliver superior results with speed and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills, with strong data entry skills
- Prior billing or accounting experience is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 04/15/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.