Bilingual Technical Support Representative, Alarmforce
Req Id: 367811
AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Position: Bilingual Technical Support Representative
Salary: Hourly rate + eligible for bonus monthly + Signing Bonus (conditions may apply)
Job Status: Regular - Full-time
Work Profile: Remote
The Technical Support Advisor is responsible for quickly resolving customer issues, including system, scheduling, updates, break-ins and critical emergencies, as well as responding to inquiries about products and services. The Technical Support Advisor should be aware of all products and services offered as well as general and customer policies to ensure that accurate information is provided to all clients. Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, performing tests on all hardware components, detecting and solving problems, performing repairs and escalating customer complaints as required.
- Answer customer's questions and solve their problems at first contact
- Establish good relationships with clients by showing empathy and sensitivity, asking them relevant probing questions and making sure they understand their problem
- Assume responsibility for customer issues and follow up on a timely basis to ensure the problem has been resolved
- Forward issues requiring further assistance to the appropriate internal responder and follow upon a timely basis to ensure the problem has been resolved
- Provide immediate support for emergencies
- Participate regularly in training on products and services, customer service, general and operational policies and corporate initiatives, in order to maintain a good knowledge of all products and services
- Concisely document all problems and their resolution in the customer relationship software tool
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly performance goals
Education and experience requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field (i.e. networking, computer science, security, etc.), or High School Diploma with equivalent work experience, preferred
- Previous experience in a technical support call centre environment, valuable
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
Skills and requirements:
- Exceptional ability to listen, communicate, understand and respond
- Ability to work independently, as well as with close supervision
- Personal motivation, excellent organizational skills and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to take responsibility for achieving a set of goals and targets
- Excellent team spirit, desire to help others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Call Centre
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 05/26/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.