Bilingual Logistics Coordinator, Bell Mobility
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
- Entry and of manual orders/returns
- Validate confidential information
- Identify fraudulent activities
- Be able to communicate with supported channels nationally via telephone and email
- Provide support to channels who have purchased BCH product through a variety of ordering platforms
- Provide necessary coaching to all parties
- Complete system delivery for fulfilment and reverse support
- Execution of reports
- Investigate situations as a liaison between 3PL's and supported Channels
- Process manual credits, debt or claims when applicable
- The incumbent should have a College or University education, preferably in a Business Administration or worked in Customer Service for 2 years in a customer service field
Critical Qualifications / Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Bilingualism (English and French) spoken and written
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks with a high level of attention to details and follow-up
- Ability to work within an environment of rapid change and high stress: strong organizational and self-discipline skills
- Excellent problem solving ability, decisiveness, and capable of taking initiative
- Knowledge of Bell products and services with emphasis on Bell Mobility
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
- Solid understanding of business professionalism
- Ability to work and share information in a team environment
- Highly reliable, resourceful and motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, able to foster effective working teams - Team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with members of various other Bell business units
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude with strong listening skills
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Working Knowledge of Intranet would be an asset
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Job status: Regular - Full Time
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday : 8h30AM to 4:30PM
- Work location: 5025 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ont.
Bilingualism required (English and French).
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 05/24/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga