Bilingual Customer Care Representative, Alarmforce
Req Id: 235707
AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bilingual Customer Care Representative will be the first point of contact for all AlarmForce customer matters and inquiries which includes, but is not limited to, responding to all customer questions related to billing, contract renewals, account changes, and other customer service related issues. The Bilingual Customer Care Representative must stay abreast of all products and services, corporate and customer policies to ensure accurate information is available to best service all customers.
- Respond to all front-line initial customer inquiries and issues and try to ensure a first response resolution
- Escalate customer issues that require more in-depth assistance to the appropriate internal party and execute timely follow-ups
- Provide crisis support to address emergency security situations
- Participate in regular training on products and services, customer service, corporate and operations policies, as well as company initiatives to remain knowledgeable on all AlarmForce products and services to effectively support new and existing customers
- Concisely record all issues and resolutions into SBN
- Perform to meet and exceed all monthly performance metrics (Quality, Dependability, and Productivity)
- Engage in monthly performance review/coaching sessions with Customer Care Supervisor
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Post-Secondary Education, preferred
- Past experience in a customer care environment, valuable
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of telephony capabilities of CMS and auto-dialers, an asset
- Previous QA or Customer Loyalty experience in a call centre is considered valuable
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Strong probing and problem-solving skills to work with customers to provide best resolution possible
- Ability to work independently and under close supervision
- Able to build value added relationships over the phone with customers quickly
- Solid team player, willing to assist when required
- Aptitude to multi-task
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work afternoons, evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 08/31/2018
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto