Bell Summer Intern Program 2015 - Customer Experience Consultant
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape your future.
An integral part of our customer service focus, includes contact centres across Canada supporting all of our Bell Mobility and Bell Residential Services customers. Our Customer Operations team is responsible for strategy, design and delivery of core call centre tools and processes, including queue strategy, routing, and call monitoring tools.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity next summer? One that provides you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program in a permanent position upon your graduation? Do you enjoy working with customers to uncover opportunities to create better experiences and work as a member of a consulting team to design the solutions?
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join the Bell team this summer. As a Customer Experience Consultant, you will be a member of a project team directly supporting a group of customers in one of our business areas. Your focus will be on resolving their issues and looking for opportunities to improve all facets of our business – marketing, sales, product development and service execution.
How the program works:
Over the summer, you’ll experience a variety of interesting challenges every day. About 25% of your time will be spent learning about Bell’s services and customers, 35% will be allocated to learning from customers directly and the remaining 40% will be focused on team based consulting project work.
Why join us?
- Advanced eligibility to join our best class Graduate Leadership Program in a permanent position upon your graduation
- Interact with an amazing peer-to-peer support network, including recent grads in our full-time rotational leadership program
- Benefit from working with senior leaders on your consulting projects
- Develop your analytical, project management and communication skills
“I love getting the chance to challenge the status quo and re-invent how things are done.”
“We have an incredible support system invested in our success and helping us grow, both personally and professionally.”
- 95% of Grads stay with Bell and are highly satisfied with their career choice.
- Successful 3rd year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, business technology management, engineering, computer science, math/statistics, economics (Spring 2016 Graduation)
- Team player with a good balance of confidence and willingness to put the team first
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Strong work ethic, driven and persistent when facing challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
Bell is one of the most successful and well respected businesses in Canada with a 133-year track record of innovation and achievement. In 2008 our CEO George Cope boldly set the following goal: For Bell to be recognized by customers as Canada’s leading communications company. We’re well on our way to achieving this vision. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. That makes this a great time to be part of the Bell team, but to ensure we keep accelerating, we need an outstanding team of leaders at all levels. So if you are smart, curious, and passionate about wanting to make a difference, then we want you on our team.
- Internship term: May 4th to July 31st, 2015
- Great compensation
- Application Period: Nov 6th, 2014 - Dec 12th, 2014
- Address cover letters to Vicky Kalantzis Paljug, Senior Manager, Leadership Development
- Job Location: Toronto
- Successful participation in this program will provide you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program resulting in a permanent position with Bell upon your graduation.
Bell Canada has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Type: Non Management
Position Level: Non Management
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Please note that the only information related to Performance Management Process (PMP) that should be included on your resume or cover letter is your current rating (Exceeds, Meets etc.). A more detailed copy of your PMP may be requested at a later date.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.