ATL - 2023 Field Services Graduate Leadership Program - General Stream
Req Id: 394331
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
How the program works:
Over the course of up to 25 months, you'll have the chance to network, grow and deepen your understanding of Field Services. You will complete rotations where you will learn how we plan our operations, lead strategic projects and improve our processes - all in service of the customer!
Your rotations will focus on deepening your understanding of Field Services by joining key areas of the business. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of up to 25 non-management unionized employees to deepen your leadership skills! This may sound scary, but do not worry, you will not be alone in this journey. You can count on:
- A proven training program: including extensive hands-on, classroom training and development.
- A huge support system: Executive mentor, Grad Buddy, Grad alumni with whom you can connect, share, learn and have fun!
- A supportive Executive Team with whom you will network
- Many learning opportunities to help you excel in your roles.
- A selection process for rotations based on your interest, skills and business opportunities!
Keep reading if:
- You have an interest in operations management and data analysis.
- You want to explore a wide range of fields to find your niche.
- You're a fast learner, have a good resistance to change, and aren't afraid of ambiguity.
- You see leading a team of unionized employees as your opportunity to develop your leadership skills!
- You are interested in leading change and taking on new challenges.
- You want to develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to real-world, customer-facing challenges.
Where do our graduates land after the program?
- Operations management
- Strategic planning
- Analyst / Business Intelligence
- Project delivery / Program management
- People management
- Process Optimization
- Workforce Analytics
- Communications and Change Management
- Contract and Vendor Management
- Quality and Service Specialist
- Training and Development
Click on the apply button if:
- You are currently completing a Bachelor’s degree, graduating by August 2023 or you have graduated no earlier than 2021.
- Or, you are currently completing a Master’s degree, graduating by August 2023, and have a maximum of 1 year between completing your Bachelor’s degree and enrolling in your Master’s program.
- You are curious, a self-starter, and have a passion for learning new skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset.
- You are known for your leadership; a people person and a good communicator.
- You have experience in team management type activities (ex. coaching a sports team, leading a club or committee, managing a restaurant or store, etc.).
- You are comfortable working in different locations within the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal or Atlantic Canada.
- You have a valid, permanent driver's license (Class G in Ontario or Class 5 in Quebec).
- If you have knowledge or experience in unionized environments, that is a bonus!
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, NS, Halifax