ATL - 2021 IT Graduate Leadership Program
Req Id: 262511
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
The Information Technology (IT) Program is an exciting opportunity for new grads to launch their Bell careers with Canada's leading communications company. As a member of the IT Program, you will be responsible for initiating, delivering, and supporting technological solutions and products to Bell customers nationwide. Don't miss your chance to work on cutting-edge, enterprise-grade solutions featuring the latest technologies from best-in-class vendors.
GTA, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec, and the Atlantic Region
Permanent position from Day 1
Why Join the Program:
- Deliver on transformational IT projects with Business partners, to launch new products and services, and improve customer experience
- Work with innovative and advanced technologies, including Cloud, AI/ML, and robotics, as well as one of the largest IT infrastructures in Canada
- Develop your technical and leadership skills through formal and experiential training programs
- Network with some of the most influential leaders in the industry
What you can do:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Cyber Security
- Software Development
- Software Architecture
- Technical Specialist
- Business Analysis
What We're Looking For:
- A university degree completed before the program start date
- Demonstrate curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Interest in driving change and taking on new challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Bedford
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, NS, Bedford
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.